- Bathsheba Glow
- WAV Boat
- Dancing With Waves
- After Irma
- Simple Rock
- Day 11 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 10 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 9 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Eclipse 2017
- Day 8 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Shark Hole Sunset
- Carlisle Bay Sunset
- Day 7 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 6 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 5 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- The Giant Dreams
- Day 4 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 3 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 2 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Stars Over Sharks
- East Coast Breakaway
- Perseids On The Pond
- When It's On
- Pebbles Beach
- Sky Painting
- We R 1
- Days of Innocence
- Little Bay - Triptych 1
- Little Bay - Triptych 2
- Little Bay - Triptych 3
- Before The Storm
- Beach Chill
- Stream to The Sea
- Shore Racer - Lakes Beach
- The Longest 10 seconds
- Blue House By The Sea
- A Perfect Hideaway
- The Sunrise Whisperer
- The Deep End
- Carlisle Bay
- Together By The Beach
- When The Colours Gone
- Sunset On The Boardwalk - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Beach Scene - Hastings Beach, Barbados
- Catching The Glow
- Jetty Infinity
- Aqua Lines
- Treasure Island
- Hobby Class - Batts Rock, Batbados
- Life Guard Tower - Batts Rock, Barbados
- Sun Sliding - Batts Rock, Barbados
- Bathsheba Rockin – Bathsheba, Barbados
- Bay at the End – Bathsheba, Barbados
- Sun Catcher - Codrington College, Barbados
- Lilly Pad Trail – Codrington College, Barbados
- Lighthouse Glow - Ragged Point, Barbados
- Watching For Wave – Chalky Mount, Barbados
- Shine Down
- Overflow- North Point, Barbados
- Beach Pool – Surfers Bay, Barbados
- Chalky Mount Reflections – Lakes Beach, Barbados
- The Source - St. Andrew, Barbados
- Duckling Revealed
- Shooting a Stitched Panorama Cityscape
- My Top 20ish Photographs for 2016
- Faking a Long Exposure Photograph
- "Edge of Bim" Book update
- Meikon Bites The Dust
- My Top 20ish Photographs for 2015
- Shooting Waves with the Sony A6000 and Meikon Water Housing
- Beauty in Sargassum
- Total Blue Horizon
- Channel at Batts
- The Gears of Imagination
- Sargasso Sunrise
- The Wild, Wild, West Out East
- Flamingo and The Falling Man
- Phoenix and The Shark
- Hillaby by Bus
- After The Storm
- The Great Wall of Port Ferdinand
- Return to Green
- My Top 20ish Photographs of 2014
- Cherry Tree Hill
- 3 Views of a Lighthouse
- The Arcanum comes to Lakes Beach
- Long Pond
- Sam Lord's Castle and the Lens of Zoom Pt.2
- Sam Lord's Castle and the Lens of Zoom
- Giant Stepping Stones
- Ef greedy wait hot wud cool
The Deep End
Monday 29th of May 2017
Bathsheba Pool, Bathsheba Barbados
Wow, it's been nearly two weeks since my last post.
Sorry about that.
I've been wrapped up in some other exciting projects.
Hope to share this with you in the next month.
This is one of my favourite stomping grounds on the east side of the island.
It's a bit of a challenge trying to catch a low tide with the right light at the same time.
Ideally I would have wanted to take this shot in the Golden Hours.
The sun reaches it's zenith really quickly this time of year In Barbados.
I took this a little after 9:00am and it was nearly directly overhead already.
It will take a bit of planning and some luck to get the shot I want.
As we approach Summer the swells will get a lot smaller and more of the reef will be exposed.
This is a great opportunity to get out and try some new compositions.
I'm looking forward to it.