- The Exhibition
- Milky Way Over Green Pond
- Aquatica Skies
- Brownes Beach Boats
- Morning Surf
- Harrison Point Lighthouse
- Lighting Tents
- Balancing Act
- Bathsheba Glow
- WAV Boat
- Dancing With Waves
- After Irma
- Simple Rock
- Day 11 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 10 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 9 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Eclipse 2017
- Day 8 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Shark Hole Sunset
- Carlisle Bay Sunset
- Day 7 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 6 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 5 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- The Giant Dreams
- Day 4 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 3 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 2 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Stars Over Sharks
- East Coast Breakaway
- Perseids On The Pond
- When It's On
- Pebbles Beach
- Sky Painting
- We R 1
- Days of Innocence
- Little Bay - Triptych 1
- Little Bay - Triptych 2
- Little Bay - Triptych 3
- Before The Storm
- Beach Chill
- Stream to The Sea
- Shore Racer - Lakes Beach
- The Longest 10 seconds
- Blue House By The Sea
- A Perfect Hideaway
- The Sunrise Whisperer
- The Deep End
- Carlisle Bay
- Together By The Beach
- When The Colours Gone
- Sunset On The Boardwalk - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Beach Scene - Hastings Beach, Barbados
- Catching The Glow
- Jetty Infinity
- Aqua Lines
- Treasure Island
- Hobby Class - Batts Rock, Batbados
- Life Guard Tower - Batts Rock, Barbados
- Sun Sliding - Batts Rock, Barbados
- Bathsheba Rockin – Bathsheba, Barbados
- Bay at the End – Bathsheba, Barbados
- Sun Catcher - Codrington College, Barbados
- Lilly Pad Trail – Codrington College, Barbados
- Lighthouse Glow - Ragged Point, Barbados
- Watching For Wave – Chalky Mount, Barbados
- Shine Down
- Overflow- North Point, Barbados
- Beach Pool – Surfers Bay, Barbados
- Chalky Mount Reflections – Lakes Beach, Barbados
- The Source - St. Andrew, Barbados
- Duckling Revealed
- Shooting a Stitched Panorama Cityscape
- My Top 20ish Photographs for 2016
- Faking a Long Exposure Photograph
- "Edge of Bim" Book update
- Meikon Bites The Dust
- My Top 20ish Photographs for 2015
- Shooting Waves with the Sony A6000 and Meikon Water Housing
- Beauty in Sargassum
- Total Blue Horizon
- Channel at Batts
- The Gears of Imagination
- Sargasso Sunrise
- The Wild, Wild, West Out East
- Flamingo and The Falling Man
- Phoenix and The Shark
- Hillaby by Bus
- After The Storm
- The Great Wall of Port Ferdinand
- Return to Green
- My Top 20ish Photographs of 2014
- Cherry Tree Hill
- 3 Views of a Lighthouse
- The Arcanum comes to Lakes Beach
- Long Pond
- Sam Lord's Castle and the Lens of Zoom Pt.2
- Sam Lord's Castle and the Lens of Zoom
- Giant Stepping Stones
- Ef greedy wait hot wud cool
My Top 20ish Photographs of 2014
Wednesday 7th of January 2015
Amazingly all of these shots are from our little island Barbados.
"Reef and Ridge" I was actually composing another shot in the opposite direction. When I turned around I saw the sky starting to come alive with colours. This was also my first drenching for the year.
Windy Hill. This was my first time climbing to the top of this hill. It had just rained and I was captivated by how the light was falling across the hills.
Transcension. This is a shot of the mysterious disappearing steps at Batts Rock. Depending on the tides they can become completely covered in sand.
Riddle of The Batts. Another shot from Batts Rock with a suprise sunset.
The Joy of Playing Live. Most of my shots are of landscapes but I decided to bring my camera with and take a few of my fellow musicians in action. Victor really made those notes sing on his guitar.
Ripple Hill. This is from one of my favourite stomping grounds on the east coast.
Secret Cove. One of my first shots using the Big Stopper for a long exposure.
Passage. On my way to the Hilton and I saw the light coming through this channel. I jumped into the trench and managed to catch the sun just as it was coming around the edge.
One Tree Hill. The clouds were all silky and mysterious on my way back from my first unsuccessful search for Chalky Mount. When I saw the tree I stopped and waited for the sun.
Neverland. I used to spend many summers here as a boy, looking for starfish, springer fish and listening out for the loud "snap" of the mantis shrimp.
Love is a Waiting Game. One of those right place at the right time moments. The best sunset I've ever seen. The colours just got crazier and crazier the longer I waited.
Looking Up. Just loved the patterns the sky and clouds were making with against the branches and leaves.
Gateway. Yes, another soaking. I checked all the tides and had everything worked out, but the swells don't play by those rules. This Little Bay.
Emerald. These rocks at Bathsheba have always caught my eye. On this trip the tide was low enough for me to take a few shots of all the green curves and textures.
Wishing On A Star. What do you do when you've setup for a particular shot and a beautiful girl steps into the scene unannounced? You quickly recompose and work with it. Thanks Leah you made the shot.
Clear for Landing and On Thyme. My first butterfly bokeh capture.
Shot to The Sky. The Garrison Savanah. So much history here. Lots of old canons around and it's also a horse racing track.
Edge of Bim. Between River Bay and The Old North Point Resort is this little bay where the turtles come to lay there eggs.
Duckling Revealed. You can find the remains of this old tree on Six Mens beach on the west coast. If you move your camera around you can get it to look like a swan. I was photobombed by this stranger, but she stood relatively still for the 69sec long exposure.
Cirlce Sand. My first visit to Long Pond in a really long time. It felt like coming home since this was were I took my first photographs.
Before the Sun. Catching the early morning colours at Crane beach
Aquatica. I used to swim under this jetty every weekend on my way to a bodysurfing session at the Hilton. Apparently it was also a great hangout spot for barracudas.
Mindless One. Another great sunset and a long exposure. The moving red light on the lighthouse reminds of the critters from the Doctor Strange comic book.
I Want To Break Free. Same lighthouse, a few minutes earlier and a diffent perspective and story.
Cotton Candy Clouds. Catching the clouds and reflections at Long Pond.