- Santa's Gift
- My Top 20ish Photographs for 2017
- Bathsheba Flow
- Sun Bomb
- The Greatest Dancer
- Independence Day Sale 2017
- To Chalky and Back
- The 2017 EPSON International Pano Awards - Yeah!
- Boatyard Bonfire
- The Exhibition
- Milky Way Over Green Pond
- Aquatica Skies
- Brownes Beach Boats
- Morning Surf
- Harrison Point Lighthouse
- Lighting Tents
- Balancing Act
- Bathsheba Glow
- WAV Boat
- Dancing With Waves
- After Irma
- Simple Rock
- Day 11 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 10 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 9 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Eclipse 2017
- Day 8 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Shark Hole Sunset
- Carlisle Bay Sunset
- Day 7 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 6 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 5 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- The Giant Dreams
- Day 4 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 3 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Day 2 - 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- 25 Days of Moving Pictures
- Stars Over Sharks
- East Coast Breakaway
- Perseids On The Pond
- When It's On
- Pebbles Beach
- Sky Painting
- We R 1
- Days of Innocence
- Little Bay - Triptych 1
- Little Bay - Triptych 2
- Little Bay - Triptych 3
- Before The Storm
- Beach Chill
- Stream to The Sea
- Shore Racer - Lakes Beach
- The Longest 10 seconds
- Blue House By The Sea
- A Perfect Hideaway
- The Sunrise Whisperer
- The Deep End
- Carlisle Bay
- Together By The Beach
- When The Colours Gone
- Sunset On The Boardwalk - Bridgetown, Barbados
- Beach Scene - Hastings Beach, Barbados
- Catching The Glow
- Jetty Infinity
- Aqua Lines
- Treasure Island
- Hobby Class - Batts Rock, Batbados
- Life Guard Tower - Batts Rock, Barbados
- Sun Sliding - Batts Rock, Barbados
- Bathsheba Rockin – Bathsheba, Barbados
- Bay at the End – Bathsheba, Barbados
- Sun Catcher - Codrington College, Barbados
- Lilly Pad Trail – Codrington College, Barbados
- Lighthouse Glow - Ragged Point, Barbados
- Watching For Wave – Chalky Mount, Barbados
- Shine Down
- Overflow- North Point, Barbados
- Beach Pool – Surfers Bay, Barbados
- Chalky Mount Reflections – Lakes Beach, Barbados
- The Source - St. Andrew, Barbados
- Duckling Revealed
- Shooting a Stitched Panorama Cityscape
- My Top 20ish Photographs for 2016
- Faking a Long Exposure Photograph
- "Edge of Bim" Book update
- Meikon Bites The Dust
- My Top 20ish Photographs for 2015
- Shooting Waves with the Sony A6000 and Meikon Water Housing
- Beauty in Sargassum
- Total Blue Horizon
- Channel at Batts
- The Gears of Imagination
- Sargasso Sunrise
- The Wild, Wild, West Out East
- Flamingo and The Falling Man
- Phoenix and The Shark
- Hillaby by Bus
- After The Storm
- The Great Wall of Port Ferdinand
- Return to Green
- My Top 20ish Photographs of 2014
- Cherry Tree Hill
- 3 Views of a Lighthouse
- The Arcanum comes to Lakes Beach
- Long Pond
- Sam Lord's Castle and the Lens of Zoom Pt.2
- Sam Lord's Castle and the Lens of Zoom
- Giant Stepping Stones
- Ef greedy wait hot wud cool
Ef greedy wait hot wud cool
Sunday 19th of October 2014
Hi and welcome to my first post at ColourCastles.com, my Photography website/blog.
In case you were wondering
“Ef greedy wait hot wud cool” is Bajan for “Patience will be rewarded.”
Yes, this took a lo…..t longer than I thought it would.
Seems, like I’ve been working on it forever.
I thought I could just shake off my coding rust and have this up in no time.
Well, the “no time” part was correct.
I tried a few versions on my own but finally got some help from my webmaster.
Thank you” Oh Great and Powerful Webmaster” without your help we would all be forced to wander the psychedelic virtual dungeons and walk ways of a site like this http://cavs.mit.edu/
Thanks to all of you in the Barbados photographic community.
I’ve learned so much from shooting with and at you.
Also special thanks to everyone over at The Barbados Photographic Society. You have all had a big impact on my development as a photographer and continue to do so.
Thanks to John Gooding, Julian Beresford, Andre Williams, Bernard Wallace Pooler, and Clement Irie at Barbados Lens Peepers for all the tips and off-road adventures where the truck did not fall over the hill. Very, happy with that particular outcome.
So here’s the plan.
I’m going to create photographs and share them with you on my site ColourCastles.com.
As you can probably guess they will most likely be popping with colours.
I know this is not everyone’s cup of tea and I also like to dabble in some other styles, so in time, I’ll also dedicate a few rooms in the castle to some other things like Black and Whites and maybe a few Abstractions.
There's also a news letter where you will get access to
- Lots of sea and landscape photos from the Caribbean.
- Free tutorials and photography tips.
- Special announcements and discounts exclusively for Newsletter subscribers
Thanks for visiting the site and I hope you sign up for the newsletter.